The Company’s Responsibility
In accordance with the Act, the Company will take reasonable steps to:
- Make sure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- Protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for any purpose that is permitted by the Act.
Collection of Information
The Company may ask to collect your personal information over the telephone, from correspondence (i.e. letter, fax or email), from our website, or when you have contact with us in person.
What We Use The Information For
The Company may use your information in the following ways:
- For the purpose purpose for which you specifically provided the information;
- To provide you with the product, service and/or advice that you have requested
- To conduct marketing activities and marketing research; (Non Tobacco Products)
- To continually improve information on our products and services.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We agree not to rent or sell any personal information submitted to the Company to third parties except where you consent, or where you would reasonably expect the information to be disclosed.
We may disclose your personal information to third party contractors, but we do so only for the purpose for which the information was collected or for related purposes. Third party contractors may include marketing & promotions companies, mailing companies, and data processing companies who process the research information we collect on our behalf. We prohibit our third party contractors from using personal information about you other than for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
Correction of Information